To get in touch with the backlash team, please use the form below. Please also see our “other resources” page for details of organisations that we believe are well equipped to deal with situations where people have been the victims of crime or are in general need of counselling and guidance.
Backlash UK is an organisation that defends freedom of sexual expression among consenting adults in UK. We provide legal, academic and campaigning advice.
- Age verification: Where do things stand?
- Research Alert: Sexualised Marginalised Bodies Toolkit (2021)
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill (2021) update
- A commentary of the progress of the Domestic Abuse Bill (2020) and the proposed non-fatal strangulation legislation
- Efforts in Inefficacy: Reflections on the Digital Economy Act and the looming spectre of the Online Harms Bill