Below we summarise aspects of the criminal law which impact consensual sexual acts and sexual expression between adults. This list is not complete, nor does backlash have a policy pertaining to all of them. It is intended as a guide to the landscape of how sexuality and law interact.
- Possession of images of consensual acts
- Publication of images of consensual acts
- Transmitting images over public communications networks
- Sending material through the postal service
- Sex work (general discussion)
Additionally to specific offenses, there are a number of practices around policing and sentencing which raise civil liberties issues with regards to sexual freedom.