Developing a consent culture
Guest post by Emily Rape. Sexual abuse. What distinguishes those two horrific things from sex – generally accepted to be one of the most enjoyable pastimes available to us? It’s consent. Consent is vital. Consent is key. Meaningful consent is what makes the difference between sex, and sexual abuse. And […]
- Age verification: Where do things stand?
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill (2021) update
- A commentary of the progress of the Domestic Abuse Bill (2020) and the proposed non-fatal strangulation legislation
- Efforts in Inefficacy: Reflections on the Digital Economy Act and the looming spectre of the Online Harms Bill
- Britain’s Pornographer and Puritan Coalition