Backlash response to the BBFC age verification consultation
Dear Sir/Madam, I am responding to this BBFC consultation on the Digital Economy Act 2017 and the proposed Age Verification (AV) regime : – http://www.bbfc.co.uk/about-bbfc/dea-consultation Introduction. Before responding to the questions posed in the consultation I want to stress four points: – 1. Opposition to AV: This regime is not […]
- Age verification: Where do things stand?
- Research Alert: Sexualised Marginalised Bodies Toolkit (2021)
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill (2021) update
- A commentary of the progress of the Domestic Abuse Bill (2020) and the proposed non-fatal strangulation legislation
- Efforts in Inefficacy: Reflections on the Digital Economy Act and the looming spectre of the Online Harms Bill