Tag: web blocking
House of Lords briefing on the Digital Economy Bill
Digital Economy Bill Briefing on Section 3: Age verification for online pornography The age verification section of the Digital Economy Bill proposes a technological response to a complex social issue. The policy raises serious concerns regarding loss of personal privacy; increased risk of credit card fraud and identity theft; increased […]
- Age verification: Where do things stand?
- Research Alert: Sexualised Marginalised Bodies Toolkit (2021)
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill (2021) update
- A commentary of the progress of the Domestic Abuse Bill (2020) and the proposed non-fatal strangulation legislation
- Efforts in Inefficacy: Reflections on the Digital Economy Act and the looming spectre of the Online Harms Bill