Tag: social conservatism
Essential links defending sexual freedom on the Internet III
Georgina Voss, Guardian: An anti-porn hack day: Mr Cameron? Be careful what you wish for Anna Arrowsmith and Fiona Elvines, Comment is Free: Should accessing ‘rape pornography’ be restricted by law? Clive Martin, Vice: Ten Ways Your Life Might Change Without Internet Porn (Over 18) Another Angry Woman: Not that […]
- Age verification: Where do things stand?
- Research Alert: Sexualised Marginalised Bodies Toolkit (2021)
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill (2021) update
- A commentary of the progress of the Domestic Abuse Bill (2020) and the proposed non-fatal strangulation legislation
- Efforts in Inefficacy: Reflections on the Digital Economy Act and the looming spectre of the Online Harms Bill