- Georgina Voss, Guardian: An anti-porn hack day: Mr Cameron? Be careful what you wish for
- Anna Arrowsmith and Fiona Elvines, Comment is Free: Should accessing ‘rape pornography’ be restricted by law?
- Clive Martin, Vice: Ten Ways Your Life Might Change Without Internet Porn (Over 18)
- Another Angry Woman: Not that porn-blocking bollocks again
- Economist: Default Cameron – Social conservatism and old media win out over the white heat of technology
- Natasha Devon, Independent: Porn is about fantasy sex – and the truth is that some women have rape fantasies. But this is very different from the real thing
Essential links defending sexual freedom on the Internet III
Backlash UK is an organisation that defends freedom of sexual expression among consenting adults in UK. We provide legal, academic and campaigning advice.
- Age verification: Where do things stand?
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill (2021) update
- A commentary of the progress of the Domestic Abuse Bill (2020) and the proposed non-fatal strangulation legislation
- Efforts in Inefficacy: Reflections on the Digital Economy Act and the looming spectre of the Online Harms Bill
- Britain’s Pornographer and Puritan Coalition